Saturday, February 25, 2006

Gambling is a sin?


They say that gambling is a sin, but I say it's going to keep me warm at night. In January I entered a "block lotto", I sent in 5 blocks (the maximum allowed), and then the drawing came.... I was one of three winners. Here's the quilt top I put together with my winnings, and five others I made. As the Dixie Chicks sing, "I'll fly away on the sin wagon". I think its bright and pretty. Just what I need to get me through until spring hits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that I'm going to hell?

Al

Anonymous said...

Al,
Well there is that matter of $350
Colene

Anonymous said...

Maybe gambling is a sin - I'm definitely a sinner. However I'm doing a speech for Toastmasters next week that contends that Poker is a game of skill and shouldn't be forbidden by Idaho gambling laws. So there.