

Well, Its day two of making the Farmer's Daughter Quilt. Yesterday I spent about 8 hours cutting all the peices for this quilt. Each block has 35 peices in it. Last night I was thinking, man you've really bit off more than you can chew this time. Its the old big eyes, little stomach syndrome. Guess I never grew out of it. Will try to post a picture of the one block I have done. Its not perfect. Right now I'm in production line mode. Making what is called half square triangles.

3 comments:
Nellie,
There are 35 peices in each block. I'm in half square triangle h&%$.
Mom
Nellie,
I'm in half square triangle h$%&. There are 12 in each block. Which means.... 648 in the quilt. I spent about 8 hrs yesterday making them, and only finished 1/3 of them. Ughhh. I hope the quilt looks good in the end.
Mom
Its March 15th, and I'm still plugging away on this quilt.
Colene
Post a Comment