I know this isn't the greatest picture, but I had to show this cute little dresden plate I made. I love it.
Its been a busy month, and I'm finally catching up a bit. I had a great time last weekend in Phoenix with the retreat gals and other online friends. This was my second year and I can't wait to go back again next year. I was lucky for the second year in a row and won these lotto blocks.
Here is some quilting I did today for a friend in exchange for binding services. I love this trade.
She requested brown thread on top and bottom, then smirked and I couldn't figure out why until I opened the package and saw all the white on top and a white bottom. Hope it looks okay.
Next up, Here are my January and February block of the month blocks from fatcatpatterns.com

2 comments:
Holy Cow! No wonder you haven't bothered with using pantographs, your free motion quilting is beautiful! I'm so jelous !!!
I like the fatcat patterns. They're pretty fun. And your blog is pink and black like your sewing room! :)
Post a Comment