Here is the finished top from the second Round Robin I participated in on about.com
Here is the result of Round Robin 1 I am playing in my third round robin with the same group of ladies and this will be my center for the third round.
3 comments:
Michele
said...
Wow, great results! I think it's such a hit and miss thing doing one online with people you don't know. I've loved the ones I've done with friends, but I've gotten burned on three that I've done with people I didn't really know.
That first one is really striking. You can tell the participants took the time not to just throw something on, but to do a border that compliments the ones that preceded it.
You've dated this post Jan 14, 2011. Which means it's going to stay on the top of quilterblogs.com's updates for the next 2 weeks (which is kind of annoying to all those readers).
3 comments:
Wow, great results! I think it's such a hit and miss thing doing one online with people you don't know. I've loved the ones I've done with friends, but I've gotten burned on three that I've done with people I didn't really know.
That first one is really striking. You can tell the participants took the time not to just throw something on, but to do a border that compliments the ones that preceded it.
Great job!
Oh, just an fyi.
You've dated this post Jan 14, 2011. Which means it's going to stay on the top of quilterblogs.com's updates for the next 2 weeks (which is kind of annoying to all those readers).
Very beautiful quilts. You are a lucky lady to be such a great round robin.
Post a Comment