Its reversible and I used the Church Lady Apron pattern by Mary's Productions and the fabric I believe is called Marrakesh, by Blank textiles.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Apron Finish
I made this fun apron recently. I love the fabric even though its not my usual box of crayons. I may have to make one just like it for myself. I really love that HUGE Ric Rac.
Its reversible and I used the Church Lady Apron pattern by Mary's Productions and the fabric I believe is called Marrakesh, by Blank textiles.

Its reversible and I used the Church Lady Apron pattern by Mary's Productions and the fabric I believe is called Marrakesh, by Blank textiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Colene
You are right to want one of these. It has such a feel about it that really is aprony.
that sucks to have a "no show" in a swap...but awfully sweet of you to make good by sending her an apron! and its very cute! i didnt know they made ric rac that big...wow!
Post a Comment