Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Yummmmy Pie
Lately in blogger land I've been seeing that someone has been making a lot of yummmy looking pies. There have been peach pies, and chocolate fudge pie (my fav.) something called icebox pie, strawberry rhubarb pie. Elsewhere in blogger land they have been making yummy stew, recipe by George. You get my drift. Beautiful food. I don't eat like that. As I was eating my oh so healthy dinner tonight, I was thinking of those yummmmy pies. Now generally I don't have the watermelon, just the frozen dinner, so truly this was healthier than usual for me. But, as I was eating the "individual size" watermelon, well half of it anyway, I was thinking..... Do watermelon seeds count as a whole grain? Most everyone who knows me well, knows I don't like "green food", I was also wondering...... Does watermelon count as green food? And, just to clarify from the start here. Yes, Stormy I did eat the green beans in that delicious looking frozen dinner by Marie Callendars. Yum! Gotta love Marie Callendars and PIE! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why me huh?
LOL Just checking if you are still out there.
Post a Comment