Saturday, August 04, 2007
Matt's Quilt
I have a guy friend, Matt. We've been friends for quite a long time. Matt is the guy who will drive across town to change the lightbulb I can't reach in my stairway. Or prune my tress, cut down dead trees, pretty much anything I need help with, Matt is always there for me. He's been wanting me to make him a quilt for a while, and I've finally finished it today. Here is first a closeup of the quilting. This is the 3rd quilt I've quilted on my new HQ-16. Then there is a picture of the entire quilt. I quilted into it, For Matt from Colene 2007, but was unable to get a good picture of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How big is the quilt. It looks huge! Looks like you're really cookin' on your new machine and frame.
As lucky as you are to have Matt, he's at least as lucky to have you. It's beautiful.
The quilt is about a twin size.
Colene
Thanks Dorothy
Going wild with the new machine Sis? Is it just me or does everyone in the family tend to overdo their hobbies? :)
At least it's different than Dad's, lol.
Nice quilts. Good to see new blog entries showing up to give me something to do instead of work.
Al
Post a Comment