Monday, November 04, 2013

Clare O'Donohue The Double Wedding Ring

I was recently asked to do a couple of book reviews. Since I love to read I was excited to read a book from an Author I hadn't been familiar with before. This is from the Someday Quilts Mystery series by Clare O'Donohue. The Double Wedding Ring is the title. This was a combination of mystery and quilting and I loved it. I was captured right away by the characters and mystery. It is set in upstate New York and it had the charm of quilting traditions, family, romance and suspense. Definitely a great read. One of the things I really enjoyed was not actually figuring out the mystery before the end of the book. Generally half way through I've figured it out and this one was a challenge. I recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery.

No comments: