Hey everyone,
I recently was given the opportunity to review some new scrapbooking software. Now, we all know I'm a quilter, not so much a scrap booker, but my Mom was an avid scrap booker. I always admired her creativity with the pages, but never could find it in myself to do it. Now, I have downloaded the digital scrapbook software and tried it out. I made a scrapbook page using the templates provided. (there are tons of free templates available on their website. And, of course, templates that can be purchased. I do not like having my picture taken so lucky for me my Daughter was recently married and I have over 800 pictures of the wedding I could play with. Fun fun fun. Anyway. I made a killer page. I'll try to share it on this post.
I love the templates. It keeps me from having to be creative, just get to have fun. After I started looking around on their website I found that right now I could make a free photo book. Of course, I wanted to do this and I wont share it because I don't want daughter to see the finished product, but I can tell you it was AWESOME! and I love free.
Here is a link to the website. Right now there is a trial version available. You can play around with it and then upgrade if you choose.
http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software
There is also a blog for you to get ideas from and meet the designers.
Now of course they have a facebook page, you can check out. Oh I almost forgot! They are letting me do a giveaway for a free download of the software for one of my readers. Please go to their website and check out the scrapbook software and then come back here and let me know what your first project will be. This will enter you into the give away drawing to be held in the near future.
If you decide to buy the software you can use this code to get ten dollars off your purchase. Its best to copy and paste it just to be sure you have it right, you know how these things can be. STMMMS5093
Have Fun let me know how you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
who can say no to free?!
Danielle,
It looks like you are the lucky winner! Your chances were pretty good.
Post a Comment