Last week I posted about the new Jennifer Chiaverini book, The Giving Quilt. I read it this week and I have to say it was wonderful. Reminiscent of her past Elm Creek Quilt novels, The Giving Quilt takes us back to Elm Creek manor and the quilt retreats we loved to read about in the past. There is a twist though, this time the retreat is focused on making quilts for Project t Linus in the week they call Quiltsgiving. We read about characters we loved in the past and meet some new ones we learn quickly to love as well. Their stories are enthralling; I loved every page of this book.
Now for the really fun part, I will be giving away my copy of
The Giving Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel
Please leave a comment on this post, and I will draw for the winner in the near future.
18 comments:
I'm not much of a reader but I find the thought of this one intriguing.
I've read several of the Elm Creek Quilt novels. This one sounds really good. Thanks for the giveaway.
I've read a few of her books..they are interesting reads. The title of this one sounds intriguing.
sounds great...and id love a chance to win :) Thanks!
Sounds like a good way to get me hooked on her series.
I have read all of the Elm Creek books and love them. Thanks for the chance!
OOH! it sounds like one I would really enjoy :) Hoping I win a copy...
I've read most of the books but I got a little tired of all the back story stories. I'm so glad the new one brings back all the original characters. The winner will be a lucky reader for sure!
I love Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilters series and have succeeded in getting some of my friends hooked as well! Thanks for hosting this giveaway...I'll keep my fingers crossed!
I have read all of the Elm Creek Quilters series and feel like I know all the people involved. I would love to win your book. Thanks.
Pat - tkelley5(at)roadrunner(dot)com
Please enter me in the contest, too, as I'd love to add this book to my library. First time I've checked out your blog and I saw some neat projects going on at your house! Rita
I have read all of her Elm Creek Quilts books (twice!) I've enjoyed every one and am looking forward to reading this newest one.
I've read all the Elm Creek Quilt novels except the last two and have enjoyed them all. The Union Quilters was very interesting with the civil war history, except the sadness during that time period. Thank you for entering me in your drawing!
I was able to get the collector pin she offered for sending out postcards about this book. If I don't win your copy I'll ask for it for Christmas! Thanks for offering!
I have not read any of her books but it sounds like this one would be a good one to start with. Thank you for the give away and good luck everyone.
Pat B
I haven't read any of her books, but always wanted to. I would definitely read this new one! Thanks for the chance to win....Debra in Ma.
I absolutely LOVE this series of books. I just finished Circle of Quilters last night. Next up, the Quilter's Homecoming. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win this new book!
I think I've read all of this series and love them. Thanks for this giveaway, Colene.
Post a Comment