Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sonoma Rose Review

I finished the latest in the Elm Creek Quilts series last night. This book was a fun read. The plot was intriguing and I connected with the main character quickly. I enjoyed the information regarding the period of time the story was set in. But, if you are expecting it to be full of quilty fun you may be disappointed. Great read despite this. I would reccomend it as good entertainment.

Leave a comment and sometime this weekend, likely Saturday I will do a drawing and pass the book onto a lucky winner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy her writing with her research and character development. I'd love to have the book and see how her new story line develops.

DJzMom

Hilda said...

I haven't read one of her books in a while. Hope I win!

Pat/SWquilter said...

Me! Me! Me! Pick me! I love her books.

Misha said...

Is this the kind of series where you're better off reading them in order, or can you start anywhere? Regardless, I'd like to be in the drawing! :)

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn W. said...

I have enjoyed most of her books. I like the original storyline and the ones written from a historical angle. Each has it's points. Thank you for offering to pass it along. If I win I'll do the same.

Colene said...

And the winner is Hilda. Thanks for the comments.