On another subject, one of my favorite lqs's has gone out of business. I drove to I.F. yesterday and upon arrival found the Quilted Daisy to be closed down. Very disappointing for me.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Peggy's Quilt
Last weekend I quilted this gorgeous quilt for my friend Peggy. I love the feathers in the border. In the center I used a mix of the pajama quilter's wonky feathers, and her stylized flowers. I love how it turned out.


On another subject, one of my favorite lqs's has gone out of business. I drove to I.F. yesterday and upon arrival found the Quilted Daisy to be closed down. Very disappointing for me.
On another subject, one of my favorite lqs's has gone out of business. I drove to I.F. yesterday and upon arrival found the Quilted Daisy to be closed down. Very disappointing for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Colene, your quilting is wonderful. the feathers are perfect fo that quilt.
Post a Comment