Monday, May 28, 2007
Log Cabin
I had a couple of bins full of fabric strings I didn't use up in the string block swap. I was thinking of throwing them out because they were always telling me to do something with them, but of course, I wasn't motivated to do anything. Just as I was about to throw them out. (I had them bagged up in trash bags) I saw Ami's swap for little log cabin blocks. I thought, hmm perfect chance to try some log cabin blocks. I got cutting and realized I didn't have enough tan or brown strings to play in the swap, but decided to go ahead and use what I had and just not swap them. Here they are on the wall (82 blocks) I need to make 18 more to finish this in the Barn Raising setting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are SO productive ... I am in awe. These blocks look great.
Post a Comment