Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sewing Frenzy

I've been on a bit of a sewing frenzy this weekend. It started out yesterday with these 3 pincushions.
cube pin cushions

Then I moved onto making two of these fun sewing kits.
Sewing kit

Here is the inside. There are pockets for items such as thread, buttons, measuring tape, and two needle books, and a built in pin cushion. These were fun to make, and will make fun gifts.
Inside of sewing kit

This morning I made this fun and easy bedside caddy. No more searching for the remotes.
bedside caddy

Last week I made this fun tote for a swap I'm hosting on about.com's quilting forum.
Tote Bag

That's it for today. I've got to clean this messy house, and we have company coming for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

sophie said...

Wow! You're really on a roll. Keep up the great work.

Linda said...

I LOVE your tote bag and sewing kit. Great job on all your beautiful projects!