
Around mid November I realized I had quite a few half made quilts, in the form of blocks. I decided to make a goal to finish them all into the form of quilt tops by the end of the year. Basically finish everything I had started this year. I was able to almost meet this goal. I still have the blocks from the book swap, I'm not even close to finishing this quilt, as I need to make knick knacks, and don't have a clue how yet. I also have a Christmas Sampler quilt that is not finished as I am waiting for 2 blocks from a swapper whose cats spilled cranberry juice on her blocks and she is having to re-make them. All in all, (by my best count) I made 29 quilt tops this year. All but 3 are either finished or at the quilter's waiting their turns. Not bad for my first year of quilting. And just in time, here is the quilt top I finished today. The last one of the year! Most of the other quilts can be seen Here. Some quilts don't have pictures yet, as they are being quilted. Now What? Only time will tell.

1 comment:
Hey Colene, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found you, that quilt (top) is a stunner! Can I have it? hee!
Post a Comment