Saturday, June 17, 2006

Red States

An online friend of mine put a map of all the states she's been in on her blog. She shared the link so others could have fun doing the same. What a great idea. Now, I know I can't compete with Tony or Al, but I think my map looks pretty impressive for someone who doesn't make a point of visiting every county in a state. LOL! Now if I could just get out of Idaho, and take a road trip with Tony I might get some more states. Or if I could use up those frequent flyer miles I still have from school that would be great also. Here's the link to the website if you want to do your own map. And so Al can have fun too there are country maps also.



create your own personalized map of the USA

No comments: