

I had almost finished this quilt for Enid, and then put it away, and got busy with other projects. Stormy and the little cuties came over to visit tonight, and I finished the binding while we visited. Enid took it home, and seemed to really like it. She laid it on the floor and pretended to sleep right after we gave it to her. Little Aiden is getting bigger, he smiled at me tonight, and NO it wasn't gas. I thought I would hurry and do this blog entry while they were driving home, so Stormy will have something to read. :)

6 comments:
just to let you know it's aidin. and enid loves it and was running around with it a sec ago
Oh good, yes I knew it was Aidin, but my fingers didn't want to spell it right. HMMMM that's strange isn't it?
Colene
Beautiful children and a beautiful quilt!
Joy
Enid has been under the weather the last few days and has been cuddiling with her blanket alot. Thought you should know
Thanks Joy.
Stormy, I'm sorry she's been sick, but I'm pleased she loves the quilt. Its very soft and snuggly and that's what I had hoped for.
Colene,
Could you email me the picture of Enid with her quilt to send to her other grandparents if you don't mind. They're asking for pictures and I thought this one would be a good start.
Al
Post a Comment